Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!

Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!
Gordo and his metal steed, Cheeto!

Monday, April 25, 2011

I almost forgot to share!

What?! Two posts to this blog in one day?

I just wanted to share (for those of you using Facebook - and who doesn't these days?!)


This is a quick (20 minutes?) video recap of the Vancouver Adventure that I put together a little while back. I think you'll enjoy it.

It was my very first attempt at creating a slideshow and then - of course - I had to edit out about 10 minutes because FB has a 20 minute time limit. The songs that accompany the video are all in my collection and are some of my favorites that inspired me along the road.

You might like it, and who knows, you may even remember some of the songs (and some of the pictures from reading this blog!)

Lemme know!


No comments:

Post a Comment