Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!

Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!
Gordo and his metal steed, Cheeto!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just a note about the hotel 'reviews'

Just wanted to give you a quick update on why you aren't seeing my 'reviews' of the hotels that have put me up as part of this trip...
I want to give that writing some of my best effort and I can't do that bleary-eyed from the road. I'll post them individually once I'm home, as part of my overall wrap up. There were so many great things about each hotel, I don't want to short-change any of them.
And did I mention I stayed at the 'Ron Ayres Suite' at the Sealaska Inn in Hyder, Alaska? I'm honored! If you don't know who Ron Ayres is....Google him! (Or if you are too lazy...here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive