Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!

Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!
Gordo and his metal steed, Cheeto!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just when you thought it was safe to look here again, a new post!

Couple of other things that I wanted to share now that the GVA is over...

1. The fundraising seems to continue. You can keep donating to the CCFA all you want (and the more the better). My buddy Travis just donated yesterday (seems he finally got caught up with the blog and donated). Thank you Travis!

2. The News-Sentinel continues to surprise and impress me. They have done a wrap up story in the print and online editions. Once again, I thank them for their support!

3. I recently found the national CCFA facebook site and joined as a 'fan' or whatever. It may seem a bit depressing to read through many of the wall posts (because most everyone on there has been diagnosed with Crohn's or UC or both) but it's heartwarming to read as they comfort and counsel each other.

4. I continue to get great feedback from this blog and from my FB posts and emails. Just so happy I did this trip and this effort! Really makes me feel like I've given a little bit back! Still a lot more I've got to give, but I feel like I've made a great first step. Thank you all who have commented on these posts, emailed or FB'd me.

I'm sure I'll post again, but for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive