Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!

Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!
Gordo and his metal steed, Cheeto!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Post-trip, pre-wrap up

This morning, I got up after an amazing night's rest in my own bed. As I promised Cheeto, I spent about 2 hours finely scrubbing her every nook and cranny and reminding her how much I appreciated her hard work to get me through the 6,607 miles.

Once she's all put back together again, I'll post a picture or two. I can't just yet....she's 'naked'.

Next on the checklist is oil change, and putting her all back together followed by a nice waxing.

I have to be good to Cheeto, she was good to me.

Then it's on to the blog wrap up.

I'm hoping to put together a dvd/slideshow with commentary but quite honestly, I'm not sure how to do that. I have a lot of wonderful friends with all sorts of talents so perhaps one of them can come to my rescue.

And I'll thank you followers in much greater detail in a future post, but you need to hear it again now anyway...thank you! You helped keep me going on this amazing journey that's been so positive in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive