Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!

Gordo's Vancouver Adventure - the Blog!
Gordo and his metal steed, Cheeto!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The News-Sentinel Steps It Up Yet Another Notch!

I can't believe all the great things people have done for me on this trip:


  • People handing me donations, despite my pleas to just donate online (that way I'm not carrying anyone else's money).

  • Hotels and businesses putting up signs, welcoming me to their town/city/village.

  • The folks back home at The News-Sentinel. Between Cindy Larson, Kevin Kilbane and notably Melody Schmitt-Foreman, they have been tremendous about updating their online readers! Here's the latest.

  • All you folks following along online. Your feedback really jump starts my energy at the end of a long riding day. Once I log in to post an entry, I start reading your comments and I'm charged up so much I can barely sleep! (Okay, so it takes an extra 3 minutes. I'm beat!)

  • Those of you who have made donations above and beyond what I could have ever wished. People I haven't spoken to in person in years are jumping on and donating. And not small amounts either. I hope they feel as good about their donation as I do! You can bet the CCFA is loving it too! They could really use that money!

Seriously, go and check out The News-Sentinel's online coverage...phenomenal!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Gordon. It was my pleasure. I'm glad the trip was such a success!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive